Sunday, December 9, 2007

Random

Random shots dinking around Very pregnant on way to dangle feet in hot tub.
She tried to bite me
I licked him instead!

4 comments:

yamsey said...

Ohmigosh! Congratulations on the baby and the house! I love the pics on your blog. I have some fun ones on mine too. We miss you guys here in Philly!

Bradbury Bunch said...

YEA!!!! YOU MADE MY DAY KNOWING THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG NOW!!! Britt--you're looking way too good for being 8 months pregnant! Go grab yourself some twinkies right now!! You really do look so amazing and you look like you're feeling pretty good too!! Just a month away right?!?
I'm so happy to see pictures of you guys and your future house is BEAUTIFUL--how does it feel?! Hopefully someday I'll get to know the feeling of owning a house! :) We sure love you guys to pieces and are tickled pink to see/meet June! Enjoy your last month and get lots of rest!!! XOXOXO

Laura said...

ha ha...you guys are so funny! congrats on the baby on the way...that's really exciting! you'll have to let us know how things go with your new house! our fam blog is
www.alpinedenneys.blogspot.com

Mary Jolley said...

Hey this is Mary Beesley Jolley and I wanted to say I am so excited for your little baby. You guys are going to love it and rock at being parents. I hope to get a chance to see you soon. Have a Merry Christmas!