Saturday, March 15, 2008

Play & Sleep

Aaron had the day off, & June had a big day playing with her dad. Aaron read her a Winnie the pooh story, tickled her, helped her hold her play keys (& then put them in her mouth!), & entertained her during tummy time! After playing Aaron & June were tuckered out & they fell asleep. It was too cute, I had to take a picture! Then when June woke up she was in suck a good mood (so was Aaron, but I didn't get a pic of him)!








3 comments:

Bradbury Bunch said...

I think that last picture and with Aaron and June sleeping are some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen!! There's nothing like seeing your hubby being a daddy huh!? I think June and Lexi both have their daddies wrapped around their fingers!! Too cute!!!

yamsey said...

so cute!!! I have a picture of John asleep with Samuel when he was a baby too. Samuel was holding on to John's finger. Those kinds of pics are priceless.

Watt-Hayes Family said...

Britt.. she is beautiful! hope all is well for you guys!
natalie