Here is June trying on all of the clothes she got from her cousin Kenady. She was very patient with me while I had her try on outfit after outfit! A HUGE thank you to Darcy for the clothes & toys, & for letting us stay with her while we were in Washington!


Here is Junie trying out her new throne! She really likes siting up & seeing what's going on around her.
1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS BRITT!!! EACH ONE OF THESE MADE ME SMILE SO MUCH!!!! I also can't help but think of how much fun we would have having play dates together--sorry...i know I shouldn't dwell so much, but really...you're the kind of person I can't get enough of! I love ya to death!!!
June is adorable in anything and everything! The bumbo's are so great aren't they?!? We put Lexi in her's for old times sake the other day, and I left the room and when I came back she was on her tummy on the floor, which means I think it's time to put it away for awhile! So I"m glad I can see June in hers!!
I really like your blog template too--it's perfect for summer! I miss you, but seeing the blog makes it seem like you're "not so far away!"
P-S YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED! ON our road trip Tooth #15 DL cusp brok off! I ATE SOME OF MY TOOTH!! I need Aaron to fix it! I hope it doesn't need a crown, but that's what I get for not getting my teeth cleaned for a year...I NEED YOU BACK!!!
Post a Comment