Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Pregnancy Update
So, now we know some more details about the pregnancy, & I can finally update the blog! I am 8 weeks along, & will be due July 12th! We saw the heartbeat yesterday, which was SO cool! I'm just amazed that this little baby which has only been around for a few short weeks already has a beating heart! I love reading my pregnancy books & finding out what is happening with the development of the baby. I have been doing a lot of reading, resting, & sleeping because "morning" sickness kicked in about 2 weeks ago! June is taking having a sick Mommy very well, & gets to see a lot more of her Dad (who is my hero). Aaron has done so much for me & June lately (yes, more than usual). He takes such good care of us & the house in addition to going to work! Thank you SO much lovie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
All LIES. Don't beleive a word from Brittny. Come to think of it, I think that she is faking the pregnancy just to get me to marry her.
LOL to Aaron's comment....she is a girl you have to keep your eye I on, I do agree! heheh
Britt---I'm so sorry to hear about the morning sickness kicking in--Hopefully it's over in a couple weeks!! We've missed your blogging, and are glad your back!!The due date sounds perfect too!!! Love you guys!!
Hey congrats! Wow.. So my is Jenelle and Wade our having a baby!! She is due the 16th Of July!! way to funny!!
take care!
nat
I tagged you on my blog!
Post a Comment