Friday, September 4, 2009

Sleep!


I just had to post this because I'm so excited! For the past two nights Logan has slept from 10:30 pm until 6:30 am!!! 8 hours! That's a full nights sleep. I forgot how good that feels. I am just hoping he keeps it up. Something else I realized is how much cuter he is when I've had a good nights sleep (I remember thinking the same when June started sleeping well, too)!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay Mama! It's always nice to get sleep at night!

Becky said...

Yes! what a sweet little baby!! Keep it up Logan!

Joanie said...

I remember thinking that my baby was much cuter when I was well rested. I'm glad he's adjusting. He is adorable. And I love the pic of the family as bears. It looks like Aaron has really long arms and is holding Logan up.

Bradbury Bunch said...

you guys are "BEARY" adorable! Please have Logan call Chloe sometime and explain to her how to accomplish sleeping through the night. I don't think she quite gets it. Kind of like how I didn't get microbiology, but you did. What's you Steven's secret over there??? Share the love will ya?!?

Love and miss you guys!