I can't believe how big that beautiful June girl has gotten and that Logan has a smile that is a HEARTMELTER!! (in fact, Chloe is drooling over him as I type sitting by me in her bumbo) We're so excited for your move! And can't wait to see more pictures of your house, we just might have to plan an east coast trip now! :) Best of Luck with everything!!
1 comment:
What ADORABLE pictures! All of them!
I can't believe how big that beautiful June girl has gotten and that Logan has a smile that is a HEARTMELTER!! (in fact, Chloe is drooling over him as I type sitting by me in her bumbo) We're so excited for your move! And can't wait to see more pictures of your house, we just might have to plan an east coast trip now! :) Best of Luck with everything!!
P-S Your blog looks adorable!!
Post a Comment