Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Funny Kids

Over the past month, or so, I have caught pictures of my kids doing funny things:

Flower Feet: We have some fake flowers that Aaron hides for the kids to find each morning. One day June decided that they'd make great shoes. She had them around her ankles & was wrapped in her "Blue."



Rubber Band Bracelets: I went to get June out of her room one morning & she had TONS of rubber bands around one arm & wrist. I apparently had left a bag of them in the nightstand that we recently moved to June's room. Luckily, they were big loose rubber bands, so did not cut off any circulation.


Layers: Another morning, I opened June's door to find her in layers of her clothes & her boots. I'm just impressed that she got all of the clothes on by herself!

Drinking Buddies: This picture just makes me laugh!

Ashes & Soot: The house we are renting has a wood-burning fireplace, and both kids are drawn to it like a moth to light. But most especially Logan. We have it somewhat blocked off with a laundry hamper, but this little guy is determined & always manages to play with the wire curtain that hangs in front of the fireplace. This always gets him dirty, but one day his face & hands got more noticeably dirty & he looked so funny that I couldn't resist the photo opportunity.


They are such fun buddies & constantly
keep us on our toes!

1 comment:

Bradbury Bunch said...

I'm not kidding when I could sit here and read these ALL DAY!! Oh they're adorable!! That's great you have pictures of all this!! Love the one with the kiddos chuggin' down the milk together! HA! And June and Lexi would get along JUST dandy!!

Keep blogging! And THANKS to your response about what shampoo you use and the lil'vac! I might invest in one....soon! You are great and never fail to make me smile when I read your comments, and your blog!!! THANK YOU!! :)