Tuesday, July 13, 2010

One!

We celebrated Logan's birthday surrounded by family at my parents house. The weather was beautiful, so we all enjoyed playing & eating outside. June absolutely adores all of her cousins, & talks about them constantly! Logan watched with enthusiasm as June ran around playing with them. We think he might be slightly more motivated to walk now...


CAKE!!!!
New toys too!!!!
Thank you to everyone for the awesome presents! Logan has many new toys to play with AND the cutest Washougal Panther's hooded sweatshirt with his name on it!
Thank you everyone for spending Logan's 1st birthday with us & for making it wonderful!

1 comment:

Bradbury Bunch said...

3 words: FUN! FUN! FUN!
Those words describe your family PERFECTLY! I enjoyed all your pictures-especially with you and Aaron!

And I see that Logan enjoyed his cake to the fullest! So cute!!! HAPPY 1ST LOGAN!! Chloe sends YOU a big kiss!!! :)

I also just watched Junie watching the fireworks-and her expression is priceless!! Britt you look amazing! I love your hair and you're as beautiful as always!!

Love your family!! Keep bloggin' and videoing! YOU GUYS ROCK!! XOXO