Yes, we got to go to Utah, but only for a few days. I think the real Great Utah Adventure will be this July when Aaron & his brothers go 4 wheeling out in the mountains in Fillmore, UT...But this last trip was great. Rob & Amanda were kind & let us stay with them, & we finally got to meet their new little guy Morgan :)
Our first morning there we got to go play at the Treehouse Museum. It was fantastically fun! Aaron & I took turns tailing each of our kids (which was totally necessary because June & logan took off sprinting in opposite directions). It as so much fun to play with them!
Logan
June
(She wore the robe & crown the entire time we were there)
After a fun morning June Logan & Mason (Rob & Amanda's other cute little guy) got to go have MORE fun with their grandma & grandpa Strong & their Aunts Julia & Nicole! While they played, Aaron, Robert, & I got to have lunch with Clayton (Rob & Aarons dad). The food & conversation were wonderful. And, to top it off I got to go to Pottery Barn & Pottery Barn Kids! I am 100% obsessed with Pottery Barn & we don't have one where we live, so I was in heaven!!! I don't think I can explain the total euphoria & giddiness I felt while I was there...Sorry, I'm a decorating nerd:)
(oh, the pic of Aaron & I in the middle of this collage is there because it looks like Aaron has a silver front tooth & I think it's funny)!
Our last day there was Sunday & we had the wonderful opportunity to see Morgan blessed. He really is a sweet little one. After that, all of the family that attended the blessing went to Rob & amanda's house for a great lunch. It was a fantastic trip & is was really nice to see everyone:) Thank you Robert & Amanda for your hospitality & Mary Ann & Brian for watching & entertaining the kids!
Random Pics





2 comments:
YEA!!! See, you make pictures look so fun! That's why at the bottom of my post I refer others to your blog...so they can see what a good post looks like. hahaha- Can't wait to see you guys again. Oh, and I LOVE the pic of your parents doing the kinect sports; they look like such fun parents! Thank you so much for coming down :)
I see you guys have been super busy HAVING OH SO MUCH FUN!!!! Morgan is such a handsome lil' dude-what fun memories made!!! I'll now be looking forward to the real adventure with four wheeling coming up. I agree with monkeystevens that you have so many great pictures and post so well!! Your blog never fails to make me smile!!! XOXO
Post a Comment