Friday, May 20, 2011

New Splash Park!!

Yesterday was the grand opening of the brand new Badger Mountain splash park! I love that they put this in & I love how close it is to where I live & I LOVE that it's free! I took the kids & I think I was more excited that they were!! I didn't get any pics because my hands were full trying to constantly see where both kids were among the chaos. BUT, today Aaron is off & it is gorgeous out, so we went again this morning! It was so much easier with one parent watching one child.


* * *
Logan was pretty much fearless & was running everywhere, checking everything out.









   Sneaking up on the water,

getting sprayed by the water,

and running away from the water!



* * *

June was a bit more timid. She did not like getting splashed or sprayed unexpectedly yesterday. She got more adventurous the longer we were there thanks, mostly, to a fearless new friend June made while we were there. She had so much fun with her! 





It was so cute, for a while the two girls were running around holding hands. I couldn't resist a pic. I love how quickly kids make friends:)   

And the day is not done yet! What else will we do?!

No comments: