Saturday, September 17, 2011

{{Our New Place}}

I am finally done decorating the new house (with a few minor exceptions).  So, here are the pics:

Outside & Entry





The hall at the entry way

Living room looking back at the front door

Living & Dining Room















June's Room















My Craft Area in the Laundry Room

Logan's Room













June's Bathroom







Logan's/ Guest Bathroom









Master Bedroom











I had to show what book is on the tray, as it is one of the best!


Master Bathroom









Of course, Aaron wanted his Temple Dental degree in it's rightful place above the toilet (hehehe).

Playroom
We turned the large unfinished room in our basement into a playroom. It's not super cozy with the cement walls & floor, & exposed framing & wires, but I did what I could to make it less drab :) The kids definitely enjoy the space!



This is temporary. We are getting a sectional.



Yep, the blury half naked red-head is Logan.


Kitchen




Back Yard & Neighborhood
The yard is pretty small, but the park, which is very near, helps make up for it. We really don't mind having less yard work!




Someone is excited for Halloween :)

The view from our back yard. It makes me a little nervous having water that close (especially with Logan's affinity for water & lack of fear). We are going to get a fence. In the meantime we've put alarms on every door that exits the house, which chime whenever opened.



We LOVE it here! 

8 comments:

monkeystevens said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! SOOO perfect and can you say GORGEOUS???!!! I cannot WAIT to come see it in person!!! Prettiest home I have ever seen! And you have the most fantastic decorator; who is it? Could I hire the person out? Nice job guys!

Stevens1007 said...

Thanks. I (Aaron) did all of the work as I usually do. Brit just took the pictures and asked me not to spend any money.
If you notice the mirror and lamp on the blue table in the master bedroom is set up like the AK sight picture. Its all part of the manly decor. That craft room will be soon be the Glock room.

monkeystevens said...

That is truly hideous. I can't believe you guys are willing to raise your kids in such squalor. May the black mold from that place not envelop their childhood memories like it will their respiratory system. Seriously, the the decorations are the worst I've ever seen. Wow

monkeystevens said...

I will NEVER LET ROB ON THIS AGAIN! HE'S JUST JEALOUS

Stevens1007 said...

HAHAHA!!! You guys are awesome!

BrooksBlog said...

WOW! Britt!!! That is awesome....Now can you come do my house????!!!!!! Ive got a bowl of JOLLY RACHERS!! Are your counters always that clear??? How do you do it girl??? I LOVE your house and your DECOR' it is amazing!!

Jessica said...

Beautiful home! You are quite the decorator, Brit!

Bradbury Bunch said...

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! And I can't say it enough!! You are a GRAND decorator Britt! Can you come decorate my house someday? I LOVE your style! Enjoy that new house! Oh the dream of having a larger home....closets? More than 1 bathroom? a dishwasher? I don't think I would know what to do! I'm so happy for you guys! We sure heart you and your fun family!! I'm so happy you blog!!