While in SLC we spent some time at the Gateway Mall. We had fun walking around, chasing June, eating Thai food, & especially playing in the big fountain! It was such nice weather that day that we let June play in the water a little bit, but most of the time she was on Aaron's shoulders.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Another SLC trip
We took another trip to SLC for Aaron's Grandpa Matheson's 90th Birthday. Sadly, I don't have any pictures of the party because we were busy visiting with people & making sure June didn't get into trouble (she kept licking & biting into tangerines that were supposed to be a decoration on a coffee table...). It was great seeing more family & meeting some of Aaron's family members that I'd never met!! They are all so nice, & it was so great of Aaron's Mom & Brian to let us stay with them again! One of our days there we were able to meet up with Aaron's Dad, two of Aaron's brothers (Rob & Paul), & Rob's wife Amanda for a fancy lunch at Wendy's. It's always a fun time with that group! Here is a pic. outside of the Wendy's:

While in SLC we spent some time at the Gateway Mall. We had fun walking around, chasing June, eating Thai food, & especially playing in the big fountain! It was such nice weather that day that we let June play in the water a little bit, but most of the time she was on Aaron's shoulders.




While in SLC we spent some time at the Gateway Mall. We had fun walking around, chasing June, eating Thai food, & especially playing in the big fountain! It was such nice weather that day that we let June play in the water a little bit, but most of the time she was on Aaron's shoulders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How Fun! I love the gateway mall! And Junie looks so cute on Aaron's shoulders! I believe it's time for another updated prego belly picture Britt--By seeing these pictures you don't even look pregnant--Cafe Rio needs to get there quick--once you eat a salad you'll be HOOKED! I know you girl, and I'm also going to work on getting a Hope's over there as your neighbor to get you to eat a few snickerdoodles!! :)
I'm sad to hear you getting sick still! It's horrible, I'm on a 2 day streak so far without a zofran, knock on wood, I hope it lasts! LOVE YA!
Post a Comment