Things have been super busy around here & I am way behind on my posting! First item of business it to finish my Christmas Countdown.
Day 22: Red & Green Day
Day 23: Pack for our trip
Day 24: Drive to Washougal & go to family Christmas party!!
I am so SO glad we got to attend my family's Christmas eve party this year! It has been over 5 years since I've gotten to got. It really felt like Christmas getting to see my cousins, their kids, my aunts & uncles, & of course my siblings, parents & nieces & nephews!
Day 25: Christmas!!!
Santa came & brought us some wonderful PRESENTS!
The rest of Christmas day was spent resting & playing with new toys. In the evening we went to Darcy & Lyle's house & watched the Glee Christmas episode (Sue Sylvester as the Grinch is too funny), snacked, talked, laughed, & Darcy wrapped up Roxy, their cat, in a baby blanket & put it in Kenady's new baby bassinet!
Since then:
*We've all been sick (June & Logan got it the worst...actually, Aaron was pretty sick for a few days, too).
*The Christman family came out to visit! It was so much fun to have them here & I can't wait to see them again for June's Birthday Party (in 2 days!!!)
*I finally have been putting the finishing touches on the house (I pretty much redecorated every room...it's been a looong project)! I will post pics as soon as I'm done.
*Aaron's wonderful grandpa Matheson passed away. I'm sure he is very happy to be with his wife again. Aaron & June took a whirlwind trip to SLC to attend the funeral. I am sad that I didn't get to go, but Logan was VERY sick, irritable, & not sleeping, so I stayed home with him.
*I've decided to do Preschool at home with June & Logan & have been putting together all of the materials for that. I found a great curriculum that I'm excited to start!
*I've been preparing for June's 3rd Birthday:)
Until next time.........




1 comment:
Oh my goodness, Bailey is so grown up!
Post a Comment