For June's Brithday party some of my family came out for a Princess party. It was an absolute blast, & I appreciate everyone being there, & helping to make June's party wonderful! Most of the pics speak for themselves...
LOVE the new pictures, looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! I'm going to have to get some party game ideas fro you!! haha. also love the mustache pics... :)
HOW FUN!! Okay that cake is AWESOME!! I can't let LEXI see it, she'll realize what a lame mom she has when it comes to cakes! I'll have to make it up to her especially after seeing this!! That's the BEST princess cake I've ever seen!!! I'm glad June had such a fun party and was able to celebrate with her most favorite people!!! XOXO
Fun! I bet she was in absolute heaven. I need you to help me come up with a fun party for Mason pants; you're such a fun person! And great job on the 3 yr pics; I especially love the princess one where she's looking up at you.
3 comments:
LOVE the new pictures, looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! I'm going to have to get some party game ideas fro you!! haha. also love the mustache pics... :)
HOW FUN!! Okay that cake is AWESOME!! I can't let LEXI see it, she'll realize what a lame mom she has when it comes to cakes! I'll have to make it up to her especially after seeing this!! That's the BEST princess cake I've ever seen!!! I'm glad June had such a fun party and was able to celebrate with her most favorite people!!! XOXO
Fun! I bet she was in absolute heaven. I need you to help me come up with a fun party for Mason pants; you're such a fun person! And great job on the 3 yr pics; I especially love the princess one where she's looking up at you.
Post a Comment