Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Countdown: Days 5 & 6

Day 5:

I realized that we didn't have The Night Before Christmas book, so I turned to YouTube for help. I found a cute video of the story with simple animation & pretty music playing in the background. The kids cuddled with their favorite blankets & listened to the story intently.

Day 6:

We went to Barnes & Noble to see if we could find an elf. We got distracted along the way & read a lot of books! We did end up spotting one & Logan attacked him (June was too into the Disney princess books to really care).


It was when we got home that we realized that the elf followed us!


We told the kids that this is one of Santas special helpers that watches how our family behaves & at night when we're asleep he goes to the North Pole & reports to Santa. When he gets back a new spot to watch from. June is now very interested in him & named him Tristan.

No comments: