Day 9:
I didn't get any pics this day, but we had fun singing lots of Christmas carols! And, we made a playlist of some of our favorite songs & danced to them. Here is a link to an awesome version of a classic song (my new #1 favorite song to listen to):
Day 10:
Most of theses pics are at our dinner table, and are mostly of June being a ham! We made it through only part of the program, but the part I saw was great.
Day 11:
It snowed that day! I love the snow so much. Actually, we all (June, Logan, Aaron & I) love it. We played in it for a while on out way out to the car & Aaron & I had a mini snowball fight (nothing like the one on the last episode of The Office), & June thought it was so funny. Oh, those are Logan's hand prints in the snow. He did it all by himself & they turned out so perfectly that I had to get a pic! Anyway, the ice cream was really good even though it was cold out.
Day 12:



2 comments:
That is so awesome!! I want to come to your house!!! I love the countdown fun things you are doing, I cant keep up! You are such a FUN MOM!
I'm stealing some of your ideas for next year just so you know! :) I'm also wishing there was snow outside my window today...but only a little. :) It seems like it should be here and that Christmas won't be the same without it!
Keep enjoying the Holidays!!! I agree with "Brooksblog" when she says you are such a FUN MOM!!! How true it is!! Those lucky kidlets!!!
Post a Comment